Saturday, January 26, 2008

Sunday January 27

OK - up to this point my posts have been positive and good natured -
but now I am returning to my old attitude. I am ready to get out of
here. The hotel is great - the group is great - Shiyan our guide is
great - Sue is great - and most importantly Lily is dong great --
that all being said - I have had it. It is raining again -- 9
straight days of this great buffet -- and the prospect of being
trapped in this room again is going to drive me crazy. If we take
Lily out in this 45 degree damp "hazy" weather and she gets sick for
the flight home, Suz and I will really regret it. How much of the
same - how much. It is Groundhog Day again. Wake up at 5:30 -
Shower at 6 - Lily up at 7 - breakfast at 7:30 - room at 8:30 - post
the blog - Nap at 9:30 -- well that's where we are now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I guess I feel better for the rant -- Suz is giving Lily her
bottle and then it is naptine. Time to go back in the adult cave.
Sue will post later. 3 more day - thank god is is getting close.

Greg

No comments: