Sunday, January 27, 2008

Lily's first Post

jjhjjhjjh\nlnyky;hgifuyglkjkklb - Lily's first pounding on the computer


Just back from dinner - It was outstanding. The evening was really
fun with all the girls on the red couch and the entire group going to
a great dinner. She was not so happy on the couch - but that was
expected. The group picture was pretty hard to pull off and we will
get a copy of the entire Bethany Clan. My girls looked pretty good -
I think.

The Pepper Beef and beer sure tasted great. Lily liked the fried
rice (she has come a long way on her food).

Sue has Lily in the tub - she loves her bath and has no problems with
the hair shampoo. It is great seeing them have a good time. Short
post tonite - -

1 comment:

tflynn said...

Translation of Lily's typing......

"Lets get this show on the road....I can't wait to meet my big sister Kelly and Brit...my awesome bro Davis and all the cool new friends that are waiting for me at my new home!

Ok.... what she really said...
"I love my mommy and daddy"!

Counting the days!
The Flynns